The Loddon Mallee South Regional Growth Plan covers the municipalities of Central Goldfields, Greater Bendigo, Loddon, Macedon Ranges and Mount Alexander.
The plan provides broad direction for regional land use and development in the region and more detailed planning frameworks for key regional centres.
Amendment VC106 changes the Victoria Planning Provisions and all planning schemes by inserting clauses 11.06 - 11.13 into the State Planning Policy Framework which set out the objectives and strategies of Victoria's eight regional growth plans.
The Minister for Planning launched the Loddon Mallee South Regional Growth Plan on 29 April 2014.
The plan has been endorsed by each of the five Loddon Mallee South region councils following consultation with the community.
Documents from the regional growth plan
Maps from the regional growth plan
Download the regional growth plan maps
Living in the region
- Future settlement growth directions (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Bendigo City future land use directions (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Maryborough future land use directions (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Gisborne future land use directions (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Castlemaine future land use directions (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Kyneton future land use directions (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Environment and heritage
You may also be interested in . . .
Page last updated: 18/03/19