Planning approvals

Learn about the different planning approval pathways in Victoria.

Do I need a permit?

Find out if you need a planning permit, where to apply, what to include in an application and how decisions are made.

Read the guide

In this section

Large scale projects

The state project concierge supports major projects requiring complex approvals. They help to navigate the planning process for state projects, programs of projects, and significant energy projects by working across the Victorian government to coordinate advice.

Make a State Project Concierge request