The Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan covers the municipalities of Buloke, Campaspe, Gannawarra, Mildura and Swan Hill.
The plan provides broad direction for regional land use and development in the region and more detailed planning frameworks for key regional centres.
Regional growth plan
Amendment VC106 changes the Victoria Planning Provisions and all planning schemes by inserting clauses 11.06 - 11.13 into the State Planning Policy Framework which set out the objectives and strategies of Victoria's eight regional growth plans.
The Minister for Planning launched the Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan on 3 July 2014.
The plan has been endorsed by each of the five Loddon Mallee North region councils following consultation with the community.
Download a summary of the plan:
- Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan - Summary (PDF, 1006.94 KB)
- Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan - Summary (DOCX, 53.18 KB)
Download a copy of the full plan:
- Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan (PDF, 2056.8 KB)
- Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan (DOCX, 328.46 KB)
- Loddon Mallee North Regional Growth Plan - light print version (PDF, 1213.1 KB)
Maps from the regional growth plan
Download the regional growth plan maps:
- The eight regional growth plans (PDF, 1402.25 KB)
- Loddon Mallee North region (PDF, 722.29 KB)
- Links to surrounding regions (PDF, 1458.11 KB)
Living in the region
- Settlement framework (PDF, 1684 KB)
- Mildura framework plan (PDF, 1786.45 KB)
- Echuca framework plan (PDF, 1139.48 KB)
- Swan Hill framwork plan (PDF, 1768.18 KB)