The proposal for the park has been prepared by the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change.
The Minister for Planning has referred the proposal to the independent Regional Parks Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for consideration and to provide recommendations on the suitability of the proposed planning scheme changes.
Municipality: Melton City Council
Proposed changes to the Melton Planning Scheme Amendment GC99 include:
- Apply the Public Acquisition Overlay 10 (PAO10) to part of the site proposed for the Kororoit Creek Regional Park
- Update Clause 45.01 of the scheme to list the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change as the acquiring authority for the relevant land.
How to make a submission
Submissions can be made online from 28 May 2018 until 5pm 6 July 2018.
All submissions must be directed to the Advisory Committee and will be treated as public documents. If you would like to make a presentation at the Public Hearing, you must make a written submission and complete the Request to Be Heard section of the online form.
For more information about when the information session and public hearings will be held refer to the Engage Vic website.
Planning Scheme Amendment GC99 Documents
- Explanatory Report - DELWP Land Management Policy (PDF, 226.5 KB)
- Clause 45.01 – Public Acquisition Overlay - DELWP Land Management Policy (PDF, 27.6 KB)
- Schedule to Clause 45.01 - DELWP Land Management Policy (PDF, 11.8 KB)
- Proposed Overlay Map - DELWP Land Management Policy (PDF, 379.3 KB)
- Instruction Sheet - DELWP Land Management Policy (PDF, 8.7 KB)
- West Growth Corridor Plan - Victorian Planning Authority (PDF, 24.6 MB)
- Extract from Biodiversity Conservation Strategy for Melbourne’s Growth Corridors - Biodiversity Report 2013 - Department of Primary Industries and Environment (PDF, 355.9 KB)
- Information Session Presentation - Kororoit Creek (PDF, 1.5 MB)
Further questions about this process please get in touch via the contact details below.
For proposed parks, acquisition and compensation please contact the project team:
☎ Phone: (03) 9637 8014
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Advisory Committee process and timing queries please contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120
✉ Email: email@example.com
For All other queries please contact:
DELWP State Project Facilitation
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0950
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 20/06/19