The proposal for the park has been prepared by the City of Casey.
The Minister for Planning has referred the proposal to the independent Regional Parks Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for consideration and to provide recommendations on the suitability of the proposed planning scheme changes.
Municipality: Casey City Council
- Proposed changes to the Casey Planning Scheme Amendment C238 include:
- Apply Public Acquisition Overlay 3 (PAO3) to the site proposed for the Clyde Park Sports Precinct.
How to make a submission
Submissions can be made online from 28 May 2018 until 5pm 6 July 2018.
All submissions must be directed to the Advisory Committee and will be treated as public documents. If you would like to make a presentation at the Public Hearing, you must make a written submission and complete the Request to Be Heard section of the online form.
For more information about when the information session and public hearings will be held refer to the Engage Vic website.
Planning Scheme Amendment C238 documents
- Explanatory Report - Casey City Council (PDF, 99.7 KB)
- Instruction Sheet - Casey City Council (PDF, 9.7 KB)
- Clause 45.01 - Public Acquisition Overlay - Casey City Council (PDF, 27.6 KB)
- Schedule to Clause 45.01 - Casey City Council (PDF, 11.5 KB)
- Proposed Overlay Map - Casey City Council (PDF, 165.7 KB)
Further questions about this process please get in touch via the contact details below.
For any acquisition and compensation queries please contact:
Casey City Council
☎ Phone: (03) 9705 5200
✉ Email: email@example.com
For Advisory Committee process and timing queries please contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For All other queries please contact:
DELWP State Project Facilitation
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0950
✉ Email: email@example.com
Page last updated: 19/03/19