510 Swan Street, Richmond
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Yarra City Council
- Information Sheet - 510 Swan St Richmond (PDF, 392.3 KB)
- Planning Report - 510 Swan Street Richmond Urbis, 12 August 2016 (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Public Park and Recreation Zone 36_02 (PDF, 35.0 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay Schedule 2 43_02s02 existing (PDF, 20.7 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay Schedule 5 43_02s05 existing (PDF, 20.4 KB)
- Commercial 1 Zone 34_01 proposed (PDF, 40.7 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay 43_04 proposed (PDF, 20.5 KB)
- Swan Street draft DPO Schedule proposed (PDF, 26.6 KB)
- Arboricultural Assessment Treelogic, June 2016 (PDF, 919.8 KB)
- Richmond High School Fact Sheet, DET, August 2016 (PDF, 364.0 KB)
- Ryans Reserve Frequently Asked Questions, DET, August 2016 (PDF, 271.0 KB)
Additional material requested at the Advisory Committee Information Session held 6 September 2016:
- Urban context report and site analysis - Urbis, September 2016 (PDF, 6.8 MB)
- Swan Street Structure Plan - City of Yarra, December 2013
- Additional information provided - DET, September 2016
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 510 Swan Street were gazetted as Yarra Planning Scheme amendment C240 on 4 May 2017.
Changes to the planning provisions for 510 Swan Street were gazetted as Yarra Planning Scheme amendment C260 on 2 June 2017.
Page last updated: 12/09/19