Inclusionary Housing Pilot
This site has been nominated for the Inclusionary Housing Pilot which will deliver social housing on surplus government land.
The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Site owner: Department of Education and Training (DET)
Municipality: Wodonga Shire Council
- Information Sheet - DELWP (PDF, 404.3 KB)
- Surplus Statement Fact Sheet - DELWP (PDF, 334.3 KB)
- Planning Report - EDM Group (PDF, 10.6 MB)
- General Residential Zone - Clause 32_08 (PDF, 51.1 KB)
- Schedule to General Residential Zone - Clause 32_08s01 (PDF, 12.9 KB)
- Proposed Zoning Map (PDF, 672.2 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.5 KB)
- Proposed schedule to the Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 24.4 KB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 30 Jarrah Street and 41 Pearce Street, Wodonga, were gazetted as Wodonga Planning Scheme amendment GC64 on 5 July 2018.
Page last updated: 12/09/19