I am an existing user of ATS Tracking (Intelledox) but need to gain access to the new ATS Tracking system
Go to the new ATS Tracking
- Select Sign up, entering the same email address used to access ATS tracking (Intelledox).
- Complete the new account form, noting the password rules and select Sign up. Don’t close the browser window.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a verification code. Once you enter the code into the browser window you should get access to the system and see your planning authority’s dashboard.
- If you see an “Access denied” message, it means you are not assigned to a planning authority. You can get an existing user from your planning authority to add you via the Manage Groups function. Or you can contact the team at Planning Support requesting to be added to your relevant Planning Authority group.
I am a new user of the Amendment Tracking System
Get an existing user from your Planning Authority group to invite you
The easiest way to gain access to the Amendment Tracking System is to have an existing user from your Planning Authority group (e.g. Council) add you to the system by using the Manage Groups function. You should receive an email advising that you have been added to the system. Follow the instructions in the email.
Important! To author planning scheme ordinance changes you will need access to the ATS Authoring (Keystone). Contact the team at Planning Support requesting to be added to the authoring system.
No members from your Planning Authority have access to the system?
- Go to ATS Tracking and select the Sign Up link.
- Complete the new account form, noting the password rules and select Sign up. If your details are not in the system, you will need to confirm your account by entering a verification code from the confirmation email.
- Once you have logged in you will see an “Access denied” message because you are not assigned to a planning authority.
- Contact the team at Planning Support requesting to be added to your relevant Planning Authority group and to access ATS Authoring (Keystone).
Further guidance available
- ATS Logins
- Manage groups
- Ordinance changes – using the ordinance changes tool to update the ordinance of a planning scheme
- Splitting an amendment
- ATS Learning videos
- ATS Authoring guides
- ATS FAQs
- ATS Training schedule - Register to attend a free training program.
More information or for technical support
Phone ☎: 1800 789 386 and press 1
Email ✉: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: 03/04/23