35 Johnston and 50 Perry Streets, Collingwood
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Owner of the site: Creative Victoria (Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources)
Municipality: City of Yarra
The following information will help understand what is being proposed and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Planning report – Message Consultants – February 2017 (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Special Use Zone (PDF, 25.8 KB)
- Proposed Schedule to Special to Use Zone (PDF, 334.4 KB)
- Parking Overlay (PDF, 25.1 KB)
- Parking Overlay Schedule (PDF, 126.7 KB)
- Particular Provision (PDF, 82.8 KB)
- Particular Provision Clause (PDF, 8.1 KB)
- Zoning Map (PDF, 6.6 MB)
- Noise Management Plan and Acoustic Report, Noise Consulting, December 2016 (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Traffic Engineering Report, GTA, December 2016 (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Existing Planning Provisions
- Mixed Use Zone (PDF, 44.8 KB)
- Environmental Audit Overlay (PDF, 20.6 KB)
- Heritage Overlay (PDF, 53.6 KB)
- Schedule HO 324 (PDF, 60.6 KB)
- Schedule HO 354 (PDF, 63.8 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay (PDF, 119.7 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay Schedule 12 (PDF, 79.6 KB)
Advisory Committee Report
- Advisory Committee Report - 35 Johnston and 50 Perry Streets, Collingwood (PDF, 794.3 KB)
- Panel Report - Yarra Planning Scheme Permit Application PLN15/1032 Collingwood Arts Precinct Call In (DOCX, 22.8 MB)
Changes to the planning provisions for 35 Johnston and 50 Perry Streets, Collingwood was gazetted as Yarra Planning Scheme amendment GC73 on 21 July 2017.
Page last updated: 08/05/19