- provides information on the bushfire hazard (including vegetation and slope). Depending on the planning proposal a bushfire hazard assessment could be required at different scales from a site:
- landscape (within approximately 20 to 75km)
- local (within approximately 1km)
- neighbourhood (within approximately 400m)
- site (within 150m)
- provides contextual information on a site or area.
This information is typically provided in a report, including spatial diagrams, plans and photos.
Page last updated: 25/01/22