How to apply

Applications where the Minister is the responsible authority, including: planning permits, development plans, consents under incorporated documents, general enquiries and exemption requests can be submitted online.

You can also submit secondary application types such as amendments, extensions of time, and endorsed plans online.

Log in or register to submit an application

Download the user guide (PDF, 643.0 KB) or (DOCX, 2.4 MB)

Applications can also be submitted using the following forms.

More information

If you have questions or need advice about an area where the Minister is responsible for planning permit decisions, please contact us using the details below.

☎ Phone: 1800 789 386
✉ Email:

Page last updated: 10/06/22