- How do we create a liveable city?
- We start locally, by making walkable neighbourhoods, with diverse housing, and access to local public transport.
- We design attractive streets and open spaces and provide services and destinations to support local living.
- We support local businesses and create places where communities can thrive.
- To build a liveable city we need sustainable neighbourhoods, where people can access most of their daily needs within a 20-minute return walk from home.
- To find out more, visit the Plan Melbourne website.
Page last updated: 09/06/23