Fishermans Bend is Australia’s largest urban renewal project and is a vital component of accommodating Melbourne’s growth.
Amendment GC81 to the Melbourne and Port Phillip Planning Schemes, which was the subject of an Advisory Committee process, introduced a suite of permanent planning controls to the Fishermans Bend Precinct.
The Minister for Planning has appointed a Standing Advisory Committee to consider proposals for site-specific planning controls for:
- land subject to permit applications called-in by the Minister for Planning prior to the approval of Amendment GC81
- land subject to a proposal for use and development in Fishermans Bend.
- For day to day liaison or questions on the proposed site-specific controls contact:
Development Approvals & Design, DELWP
☎ Phone: (03) 9637 9576
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions on the Advisory Committee and Public Hearing process contact:
Joseph Morrow, Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5137
✉ Email: email@example.com
Panel or Committee
Terms of Reference
- Dalia Cook (Chair)
- Michael Kirsch (Deputy Chair)
- Stephen Axford
- Jill Garner
- David Islip
- Rachael O’Neill
- Stefan Preuss
- John Roney
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies (DOC, 59.0 KB).
Further information will be made available as proposals are referred to the Standing Advisory Committee.