Fishermans Bend is Australia’s largest urban renewal project and is a vital component of accommodating Melbourne’s growth.
Amendment GC81 to the Melbourne and Port Phillip Planning Schemes, which was the subject of an Advisory Committee process, introduced a suite of permanent planning controls to the Fishermans Bend Precinct.
The Minister for Planning has appointed a Standing Advisory Committee to consider proposals for site-specific planning controls for:
- land subject to permit applications called-in by the Minister for Planning prior to the approval of Amendment GC81
- land subject to a proposal for use and development in Fishermans Bend.
- For day to day liaison or questions on the proposed site-specific controls contact:
Development Approvals & Design, DELWP
☎ Phone: (03) 9637 9576
✉ Email: email@example.com
- If you have any questions on the Advisory Committee and Public Hearing process contact:
Greta Grivas, Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5121
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel or Committee
Terms of Reference
- Dalia Cook (Chair)
- Michael Kirsch (Deputy Chair)
- Stephen Axford
- Jill Garner
- David Islip
- Rachael O’Neill
- Stefan Preuss
- John Roney
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies (DOC, 59.0 KB).
Further information will be made available as proposals are referred to the Standing Advisory Committee.
All supporting documents for this project can be found here.