This page will assist you in submitting a Prescribed amendment for approval.
- Council Planning Authority
- Other Planning Authorities
- You need to have created an amendment before doing this step.
You can save your progress at any time by hitting save on the right side of the screen
1. Login to ATS Tracking
2. Use the Search Field in the ATS dashboard to find your amendment.
Note: Use the Planning Scheme suffix at the end of the amendment number.
3. Click on the Amendment number to open it. You will be taken to the Preliminary Information page.
4. Click the Next Page icon or click Affected land details.
Note: Ensure the Preliminary information is page is filled out before continuing.
Affected Land Details
5. Enter the Street address or complete the Informal land description section.
Note: You can use the “+“ or “-“ icon to add or remove properties, if the application affects more than one property.
6. Click Upload New to upload a Map file, list of properties or other land description files.
7. Click Save.
8. Click Next Page or Details of amendment (A) in the menu
Details of Amendment (A)
9. Select the Amendment Category/s relating to the draft amendment.
10. Select the prescribed class of amendment
11. Select Yes or No for Combined permit amendment. If you select Yes, you will also need to enter the Estimated value of development
12. Click Next Page or Details of amendment (B) in the menu
Details of Amendment (B)
13. Select Yes or No relating to the application for the 5 questions.
14. Select Next Page or Amendment changes from the menu
15. Enter a detailed description in Changes to the planning scheme and Insert the description for the List of Amendments.
16. Click Next Page or Amendment Documents from the menu
17. Select Yes or No for the six questions.
18. Select Next Page or Amendment Fees from the
19. Fill out the amendment fees section. Please see the <link to payments page> for instructions on each option.
Note: The fee for a s20(A) amendment must be paid before or at the time of this request. Current fee amounts can be found here
20. Click Next Page or Supporting documents from the menu
21. Upload all relevant supporting documents under the correct heading by selecting Upload New. Use the “+“ or “-“ icon to add or remove documents.
22. Click Save
23. Click Next page or Submit your amendment in the menu
Submit your amendment
24. Click Submit to finalise your amendment application.
After clicking submit you will receive a notification email, including a copy of the application and a list of submitted documentation.
Page last updated: 10/08/20