This guide will assist the users of ATS, specifically:
Council Planning Authority
Other Planning Authorities
1. From the dashboard, locate the amendment and select the amendment number.
2. You will be taken to the 'Notice of Adoption and Approval Application Form'.
3. Review the 'Preliminary information' details.
4. Select the right-pointing arrow to progress through each page of the application form or click the save icon and entering a file name.
5. Check the 'Affected land' details, listing the properties where the amendment applies. Ensure the 'Details of Amendment (A)' and 'Details of amendment (B)' are fully completed and accurate. Continue through to the next page by selecting the right-pointing arrow or save.
6. At the 'Amendment changes' page, enter a detailed description of what the amendment is proposing including reference to the names of schedules or mapping changes.
7. Include a list of amendments description for the planning scheme(s) (not a compulsory field).
8. Complete all other pages of the form, ensuring all Prescribed Information is completed and relevant documents uploaded where applicable.
9. At the 'Amendment Fees' page, select how payment will be made and complete accordingly.
10. At the 'Support documents' page, upload any supporting documents.
11. To replace any previously uploaded documents, tick the document and select clear selection then select 'Upload New' to be taken to the uploading file window.
12. At the 'Submit your amendment page', complete the checklist and confirm that information provided is true and correct. Select 'Submit'.
13. Once submitted, you will be returned to the Dashboard where the amendment will have a status of ‘Approval Under Consideration’.
14. The primary contact for the amendment at the Planning Authority will receive an email with a PDF of the application form attached.