This page will take you through the steps for submitting a Ministerial amendment for approval.
- Council Planning Authority
- Other Planning Authorities
- You need to have created an amendment before doing this step.
You can save your progress at any time by hitting save on the right side of the screen.
1. Login to ATS Tracking
2. Use the Search Field in the ATS dashboard to find your amendment.
Note: Use the Planning Scheme suffix at the end of the amendment number.
3. Click on the Amendment number to open it. You will be taken to the Preliminary Information page.
4. Click the Next Page icon or click Affected land details.
Note: Ensure the Preliminary information is page is filled out before continuing.
Affected Land Details
On this page you fill out either Street address and/or Informal land description
5. Enter the Street address or complete the Informal land description section.
Note: You can use the “+“ or “-“ icon to add or remove properties, if the application affects more than one property.
6. Click Upload New to upload a Map file, list of properties or other land description files.
7. Click Save.
8. Click Next Page or Details of amendment (A) in the menu
Details of Amendment (A)
9. Select the Amendment Category/s relating to the draft amendment.
10. Select Yes or No for the 4 criteria listed under Combined permit amendment:
11. Click Next Page or Details of amendment (B) in the menu
Details of Amendment (B)
12. Select Yes or No relating to the application for the 5 questions.
13. Select Next Page or Amendment changes from the menu
14. Enter a detailed description in Changes to the planning scheme and Insert the description for the List of Amendments.
15. Click Next Page or Amendment Documents from the menu
16. Select Yes or No for the first six questions.
17. In the Description box provide reason(s) for the exemption
18. Upload any relevant/supporting documents using the Upload New button
19. Select Next Page or Amendment Fees from the menu
20. Fill out the amendment fees section. Please see the <link to payments page> for instructions on each option.
Note: The fee for a s20(4) amendment must be paid before or at the time of this request. Current fee amounts can be found here
21. Click Next Page or Supporting documents from the menu.
22. Upload all relevant supporting documents under the correct heading by selecting Upload New. Use the “+“ or “-“ icon to add or remove documents.
23. Click Save
24. Click Next page or Submit your amendment in the menu
Submit your amendment
25. Click Submit to finalise your amendment application.
After clicking submit you will receive a notification email, including a copy of the application and a list of submitted documentation.
Page last updated: 11/12/19