These statistics are based on monthly data submitted to the Planning Permit Activity Reporting System (PPARS) by all 80 Victorian responsible authorities for the months prior to June 2015. The reports cover information for the state, aggregated and consistently presented at four levels:
- metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria,
- three metropolitan and three regional subregions
- the individual planning schemes.
Planning Permit Activity Report
The Planning Permit Activity Report presents four levels of data, a list of the planning schemes that comprise each level of reporting can be viewed here (PDF, 266.2 KB).
Statewide planning permit activity
The permit activity occurring within each local government area is aggregated to provide a statewide summary position.Statewide report
Planning permit activity by metropolitan and rural Victoria
Information is aggregated to provide a perspective on metropolitan Melbourne and rural/regional Victoria.
Planning permit activity by subgroup
Compare three metropolitan and three rural subgroups that have similar planning activity or geography.
Planning permit activity by municipality
The level, nature and scale of activity varies across the many municipalities in the state, reflecting different locational, social, economic, environmental and historical situations.
- To view reports for the months after May 2015, please visit the Planning Permit Activity Monthly Report page.
- All reports for the months prior to June 2015 can be found on this page. Use the 'Select Year/Month' navigation tools provided in the top lefthand corner of each report.
If you have any questions or need further information, get in touch via the contact details below.
- Planning Support
☎ Phone: 1800 789 386
✉ Email: email@example.com
Page last updated: 12/09/19