How does the email service work?
As a subscriber, you will be sent a Planning Matters email alerting you to new planning information on the department's website. It includes information such as planning scheme amendments, planning project updates and new publications. Planning Matters is issued every Thursday afternoon or more frequently if there is important news to report.
Who should subscribe?
Planning Matters is of use to anyone who needs access to accurate and up-to-date information on planning in Victoria, for example, council planners, planning consultants, officers in statutory authorities and government departments, planning students, architects and surveyors.
Subscribe to Planning Matters
To subscribe to Planning Matters, please enter your details below and submit.
Your name and email address are collected for the purposes of providing the weekly email alert service Planning Matters.
If you do not provide your name and email address, we will not be able to provide you with the email alert service.
You must not submit any personal information or copyright material of third parties without their informed consent. By submitting the material, you agree that the use of the material as detailed above does not breach any third party's right to privacy and copyright.
Planning Matters is delivered through the Vision 6 platform.
Update your details
Please log in using your currently registered email address to update your details.
To unsubscribe from Planning Matters, enter your email address below and submit.
Planning Matters Archive
- Planning Matters 612 - 25 January 2017 ((PDF, 164.21 KB))
- Planning Matters 611 - 19 January 2017 ((PDF, 170.03 KB))
- Planning Matters 610 - 12 January 2017 ((PDF, 167.92 KB))
- Planning Matters 609 - 5 January 2017 ((PDF, 164 KB))
- Planning Matters 608 - 22 December 2016 ( (PDF, 196.83 KB))
- Planning Matters 607 - 15 December 2016 ((PDF, 199.83 KB))
- Planning Matters 606 - 8 December 2016 ((PDF, 285.59 KB))
- Planning Matters 605 - 1 December 2016 ((PDF, 170.16 KB))
If you have any further enquiries, please email email@example.com or telephone (03) 8392 5431.