Yarra Ranges Planning Scheme Amendment C142: Burnham Beeches Panel
The role of the Panel is to:
- give submitters an opportunity to be heard in an independent forum in an informal, non-judicial manner
- give independent advice to the Planning Authority and the Minister about the proposed amendment.
- Natasha Reifschneider
- Lester Townsend (Chair)
- Peter Edwards
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies (DOC, 48.0 KB).
The Amendment was exhibited from 20 October 2016 to 1 October 2016.
A Directions Hearing will be held:
10.00am, Tuesday 14 November 2017
Japara House, Living and Learning Centre
54/58 Durham Rd, Kilsyth
You should attend the Directions Hearing if:
- you are unfamiliar with the Panel process and wish to participate in the Public Hearing process
- you have any questions about the Panel process or wish to raise any procedural issues.
The Hearing is scheduled to commence in the week of 4 December 2017, and is expected to be completed in 4 days.
Download a copy of the hearing timetable (PDF, 126.9 KB)
The Hearing is open to all submitters and the public to attend.
The report must be provided to the planning authority within 40 business days after the last date of the Panel hearing or after all information necessary to prepare the report has been received by the Panel.
If you have any questions or need further information, get in touch via the contact details below.
- For information about the submission and public hearing process, please contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120
✉ Email: email@example.com