The Minister for Planning has appointed the Fishermans Bend Planning Review Panel to report on the appropriateness of draft Planning Scheme Amendment GC81.
Terms of Reference
The Minister for Planning signed terms of reference (DOCX, 57.0 KB) for the Fishermans Bend Planning Review Panel on 22 October 2017.
Planning Review Panel members
The Minister has appointed the following members to the Review Panel:
- Kathy Mitchell (Chair)
- Lester Townsend (Deputy Chair)
- Sarah Carlisle
- Rodger Eade
- Peter Edwards
Learn more about the panel members by reading their biographies (DOC, 53.5 KB).
Submissions in response to the draft Amendment GC81 were collected between 31 October and 15 December 2017 . The submissions period has now closed.
Public briefing sessions about the draft planning scheme amendment and Planning Review Panel process were held:
10.00am, Friday 10 and Friday 24 November 2017 at Planning Panels Victoria
These briefing sessions will be replicated at:
Time: 10.00 am
Date: Tuesday 13 February 2018
Location: Hearing Room 1, Planning Panels Victoria
Ground Floor, 1 Spring Street
A Directions Hearing was held on Wednesday 20 December 2017 at Planning Panels Victoria
A second Directions Hearing was held on Friday 2 February 2018 at Planning Panels Victoria
A Public Hearing will be held to provide the opportunity to parties that have lodged a submission to make a more detailed submission to the review panel.
The Hearings will be held in two stages:
- Stage 2: 9 April - 24 May 2018
- Stage 1: 1 March - 28 March 2018
View documents tabled through the public hearing process.
Review Panel final report
- Review Panel Report (Consolidated) (PDF, 7.0 MB)
- Review Panel Report 1 (vol. 1) - Overview (PDF, 4.5 MB)
- Review Panel Report 1 (vol. 2) - Amended Planning Controls (PDF, 6.7 MB)
- Review Panel Report 2 - Lorimer Precinct (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Review Panel Report 3 - Montague Precinct (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Review Panel Report 4 - Sandridge Precinct (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Review Panel Report 5 - Wirraway Precinct (PDF, 1.7 MB)
The Minister for Planning approved Planning Scheme Amendment GC81 to the Melbourne and Port Phillip Planning Schemes on 5 October 2018.
If you have any questions or need further information, get in touch via the contact details below.
- For information about draft Amendment GC81 and the Fishermans Bend Framework Plan, please contact:
The Fishermans Bend Taskforce
☎ Phone: (03) 9948 2857
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about the Planning Review Panel and Public Hearing process, please contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5123
✉ Email: email@example.com
Page last updated: 18/12/18