The Minister for Planning has appointed a Standing Advisory Committee to provide advice on the suitability of planning proposals to facilitate the renewal and redevelopment of existing public housing estates to increase the supply of social housing.
Terms of reference
Read the terms of reference (PDF, 1.6 MB).
- Kathy Mitchell AM (Chair)
- Sarah Carlisle (Deputy Chair)
- Debra Butcher
- Rodger Eade
- Peter Edwards
- Mandy Elliott
- Andrew Hutson
Learn more about the members by reading their biographies (PDF, 115.4 KB).
Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne
BellBardia and Tarakan Estates, Heidelberg West
Debneys Precinct; Flemington Estate, Flemington
Gronn Place, Brunswick West
New Street, Brighton
Walker Street, Northcote
Find out more about planning for social housing renewal.
- For information about the Public Housing Renewal Program, please contact:
Visit: Public Housing Renewal Program
✉ Email: email@example.com
- For information about the Standing Advisory Committee process, please contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about any other questions, please contact:
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
✉ Email: email@example.com
Page last updated: 30/09/21