The Victorian Government created the Geelong Authority to advise the Minister for Planning on strategies to attract investment to central Geelong and on major planning applications to help create jobs and drive growth in Geelong.
Terms of reference
Geelong Authority members
- Chair Prof. Roz Hansen - Urban and regional planner with extensive public and private sector project experience
- Ms Diana Taylor - Board Director of CT Management Group
- Mr Aamir Qutub - CEO and Founder of Enterprise Monkey, multinational digital firm
- Ms Jill Smith - General Manager of Geelong Performing Arts Centre
- Rory Costelloe - Executive Director Villawood Properties
- Mark Edmonds BA FAICD - Executive Director MRE Consulting Pty Ltd, Non Executive Director Chamber of Commerce and Barwon Community Legal Service.
If you have any questions or need further information, get in touch via the contact details below.
- For information about the Geelong Authority:
☎ Phone: (03) 5226 4878
✉ Email: email@example.com
Page last updated: 10/02/20