The Victorian Government sought feedback on proposed reforms to planning controls for Victoria's animal industries.
The proposed reforms explained in the consultation document deliver on key actions in the Victorian Government’s response to the Animal Industries Advisory Committee's final report:
Key reform information sheets
View information sheets on key reforms:
- Grazing animal production (PDF, 59.3 KB)
- Intensive animal production (PDF, 46.0 KB)
- Pig farm (PDF, 55.3 KB)
- Poultry farm (PDF, 55.5 KB)
- Summary of zone changes (PDF, 48.6 KB)
Frequently Asked Questions
View frequently asked questions:
- Frequently asked questions. (DOCX, 40.7 KB)
- Frequently asked question about Pigs and Poultry (DOCX, 36.8 KB)
Proposed zone changes
View the proposed changes to zones and other provisions of planning schemes:
- Rural zones (PDF, 260.6 KB)
- Other zones (PDF, 523.4 KB)
- Particular provisions (PDF, 49.5 KB)
- Definitions and nesting diagram (PDF, 262.8 KB)
Planning reform presentation
View the presentation from the information sessions:
Submissions closed on Tuesday, 14 November 2017.
The Government is now reviewing submissions.
Read the media release about the Animal Industries Advisory Committee's final report and the Victorian Government's response.
If you have any questions about the proposed reforms or about providing feedback, please contact:
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5433
✉ Email: email@example.com