119 & 123 Curlewis Street, Swan Hill
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Justice and Regulation (DOJR).
Note: The Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) is managing the rezone and sale of the surplus land on behalf of DOJR
Municipality: Swan Hill Rural Council
- Information Sheet (PDF, 140.4 KB)
- Planning Report, SP Planning 2016 (PDF, 7.5 MB)
- Commercial 1 Zone (PDF, 43.5 KB)
- Environmental Audit Overlay (PDF, 20.6 KB)
- Zoning maps (PDF, 670.6 KB)
Planning Scheme Provisions
- Public Park and Recreation Zone (PDF, 35.0 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay (PDF, 26.4 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay – Schedule 2 (PDF, 23.5 KB)
- Public Acquisition Overlay (PDF, 28.3 KB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 119 Curlewis Street, Swan Hill was gazetted as Swan Hill Planning Scheme amendment GC73 on 21 July 2017.
Page last updated: 12/09/19