The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Site owner: Department of Treasury and Finance on behalf of Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Pyrenees Shire Council
How to make a submission
Submissions can be made online from 30 April until 5pm, 8 June 2018 by referring to the Engage Vic Website.
All submissions must be directed to the Advisory Committee and will be treated as public documents. If you would like to make a presentation at the Public Hearing, you must make a written submission and complete the Request to Be Heard section of the online form.
For more information in regards to when the information session and public hearings will be held refer to the Engage Vic Website.
|Existing Provisions||Proposed Changes|
|Public Use Zone - Other Public Use Zone||General Residential Zone - Schedule 1|
|General Residential Zone - Schedule 1||Retain|
|Land Subject to Inundation Overlay||Retain|
|Heritage Overlay - Schedule 502||Delete|
- Information Sheet (PDF, 695.3 KB)
- Surplus Statement Fact Sheet (PDF, 209.1 KB)
- Planning Report, Currie & Brown (PDF, 2.9 MB)
A proposed schedule to the Development Plan Overlay (DPO) has been prepared for the site by the Department of Treasury and Finance in response to the advisory committee direction of 4 July 2018. The DPO has the purpose of identifying areas which require the form and conditions of future use and development to be shown on a development plan before a permit can be granted to use or develop the land. A planning permit application that is generally accordance with an approved development plan is exempt from third-party notice and review.
Proposed planning scheme amendment C43 documentation
- Explanatory Report (PDF, 434.0 KB)
- Instruction Sheet (PDF, 87.7 KB)
- General Residential Zone (PDF, 51.0 KB)
- Proposed General Residential Zone - Schedule 1 (PDF, 12.7 KB)
- Proposed Zone Map (PDF, 264.6 KB)
- Overlay proposed to be deleted – Heritage Overlay (PDF, 35.6 KB)
- Proposed Schedule to the Heritage Overlay (PDF, 38.8 KB)
- Area to be deleted from the Heritage Overlay Map (PDF, 35.6 KB)
- Proposed Schedule to Clause 81.01 Table of documents incorporated in this scheme (PDF, 291.7 KB)
- Proposed Planning Scheme Incorporated Plan – Planning Permit Exemptions to Heritage Overlay Precincts HO501 & HO502 (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Proposed Clause 43.04 Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.1 KB)
- Site and the selection of the proposed planning provisions:
DTF on behalf of DET
☎ Phone: (03) 9651 2460
✉ Email: email@example.com
- Advisory Committee process or timing:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other questions:
Government Land Planning Service
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5593
✉ Email: email@example.com