1 Hopetoun Avenue, Brunswick West
The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the proposed planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Municipality: Moreland City Council
Site owner of the site: Melbourne Water
- Information sheet (PDF, 186.1 KB)
- Planning Report, Glossop Town Planning - October 2016 (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- Public Park and Recreation Zone 36_02 (PDF, 35.0 KB)
- Development Contribution Plan 45_06 (PDF, 25.6 KB)
- Development Contribution Plan - Schedule 45_06s01 (PDF, 787.3 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay 42_01 (PDF, 42.4 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay - Schedule 42_01s02 (PDF, 34.3 KB)
- Erosion Management Overlay 44_01 (PDF, 45.6 KB)
- Erosion Management Overlay - Schedule 44_01s (PDF, 29.5 KB)
- Environmental Audit Overlay 45_03 (PDF, 218.8 KB)
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone 32_09 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone Schedule 1 32_09s01_more (PDF, 305.3 KB)
- Zoning Maps (PDF, 456.0 KB)
This site was withdrawn from consideration by the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee as it was purchased by the Moreland City Council.
Page last updated: 12/09/19