8-20 & part of 22-28 Phillip Street, Dallas
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Melbourne Water
Municipality: Hume City Council
- Information sheet (PDF, 771.9 KB)
- Planning report - Glossop, 11 November 2015 (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Acoustic report - Vipac Engineers & Scientists, 18 September 2015 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Arboricultural report - Stemarboriculture, 31 August 2015 (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Mixed Use Zone (PDF, 44.8 KB)
- Hume Exhibition Zoning Map (PDF, 362.6 KB)
- Melbourne Airport Environs Overlay (PDF, 27.2 KB)
- Melbourne Airport Environs Overlay (Schedule 2) (PDF, 22.9 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.5 KB)
- Clause 52.03 - Incorporated document (PDF, 138.5 KB)
- Schedule to Development Plan Overlay (DOCX, 2.1 MB)
- Hume Exhibition Development Plan Overlay Map (PDF, 363.3 KB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 8-20 & part of 22-28 Phillip Street, Dallas was gazetted as Hume Planning Scheme amendment GC46 on 4 May 2017.
Page last updated: 08/05/19