32A Green Gully Road, Keilor
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Brimbank City Council
- Information sheet (PDF, 671.4 KB)
- Planning Report - Urbis, March 2016 (PDF, 3.8 MB)
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- General Residential Zone (PDF, 46.4 KB)
- Schedule to General Residential Zone (PDF, 31.3 KB)
- Proposed General Residential Zone map (PDF, 194.6 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.5 KB)
- Schedule to Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 45.3 KB)
- Proposed Development Plan Overlay map (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Melbourne Airport Environs Overlay (PDF, 27.7 KB)
- Arboricultural Assessment - 17 January 2014 (PDF, 825.7 KB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 32A Green Gully Road Keilor, was gazetted as Brimbank Planning Scheme amendment GC46 on 4 May 2017.
Page last updated: 12/09/19