95 Station Road and 814 Ballarat Road, Deer Park
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Brimbank City Council
- Information sheet (PDF, 612.4 KB)
- Planning Report - Urbis, March 2016 (PDF, 4.0 MB)
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Heritage Overlay (PDF, 53.6 KB)
- Proposed Heritage Overlay Reduction map (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Residential Growth Zone (PDF, 49.6 KB)
- Proposed Schedule to Residential Growth Zone (PDF, 22.1 KB)
- Proposed Residential Growth Zone map (PDF, 50.2 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.5 KB)
- Schedule to Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 45.3 KB)
- Proposed Development Plan Overlay map (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Arboricultural Assessment - 9 January 2016 (PDF, 2.6 MB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 95 Station Road and 814 Ballarat Road, Deer Park was gazetted as Brimbank Planning Scheme Amendment GC51 on 19 January 2017.