Blue Rock Road, Willow Grove
The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Owner of the site: Southern Rural Water
Municipality: Baw Baw Shire Shire Council
|Zoning||Public Use Zone 1 (Service and Utility)||Farming Zone|
|Overlays and other provisions||Environmental Significance Overlay - Schedule 2||Retain Exisiting Overlays|
- Exhibition period: 6 February 2017 – 17 March 2017
- Public Hearings: 6 April 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: May 2017
The Advisory Committee is hosting a public information session if you have any questions about the process, timing or how to make a submission.
The public information session was held on:
Date: Monday 20 February
Time: 6.30 – 7.30 pm
Location: Willow Grove Community Centre, 12 Moe-Willowgrove Road, Willow Grove
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for those submitters who wish to make a presentation. This will be held on 6 April 2017. If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help understand what is being proposed and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information Sheet (PDF, 166.4 KB)
- Planning Report, JW Planning 2016 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Farming Zone (PDF, 58.8 KB)
- Zoning map (PDF, 8.4 MB)
Planning Scheme Provisions
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 27.5 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay (PDF, 37.9 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay – Schedule 2 (PDF, 36.1 KB)
If you have any questions on this project, get in touch via the contact details below.
- Site and the selection of the proposed planning provisions:
☎ Phone: (03) 0407 849 744
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisory Committee process or timing:
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317
✉ Email: email@example.com
- All other questions:
Fast Track Government Land Service
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org