3-5 Rollo Street, Yarragon
The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Owner of the site: Department of Education and Training (DET)
Municipality: Baw Baw Shire Council
|Zoning||Public Use Zone - Education||General Residential Zone - Schedule 1|
|Overlays||Development Contributions Plan Overlay - Schedule 1 (DCPO1)||Retain DCPO1|
- Exhibition period: 1 May 2017 - 9 June 2017
- Public Hearings: Week of 26 June 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: August 2017
The Advisory Committee is hosting a public information session if you have any questions about the process, timing or how to make a submission.
The public information session was held on:
Date: Tuesday 23 May 2017
Time: 6:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: Trafalgar Business Centre, Council Chamber, 107 Princess Highway, Trafalgar
The& Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for those submitters who wish to make a presentation. These will be held in June 2017. If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help understand what is being proposed and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet, May 2017 (PDF, 84.8 KB)
- Surplus Statement, May 2017 (PDF, 258.7 KB)
- Planning Report, Planisphere, January 2017 (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- General Residential Zone (PDF, 52.9 KB)
- Schedule 1 to General Residential Zone (PDF, 12.8 KB)
- Zoning Maps (PDF, 291.2 KB)
Existing Planning Provisions
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Schedule to Public Use Zone (PDF, 11.1 KB)
- Development Contributions Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.6 KB)
- Schedule 1 to Development Contributions Plan Overlay (PDF, 2.2 MB)
If you have any questions on this project, get in touch via the contact details below.
- Site and the selection of the proposed planning provisions
Department of Treasury and Finance on behalf of DET
☎ Phone: (03) 9651 2106
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisory Committee process or timing
Planning Panels Victoria
☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120
✉ Email: email@example.com
- All other questions
Fast Track Government Land Service
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
✉ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org