We know how important it is to pick the right Future Home design for your site.
We have created free Design Intent Plans to give you a sense of what the homes are like before purchasing: Download the design intent plans for:
McGregor Westlake Architecture
Future Home Design C by McGregor Westlake Architecture has been designed to consolidate and minimise its footprint, to maximise the surrounding deep soil, landscape and open space. The layout of apartments has focused on capturing northern light and prioritising the outlook for the maximum number of apartments, with an open-air ‘gallery’ circulation strategy encouraging interaction between residents. The rear yard is intended to create an indigenous forest and landscape corridor, when combined with neighbouring yards, to promote tree cover and bird life.
For more information about this design response, see Part 2 of the Building Future Homes: Adaptation guide.
All designs perform above industry standard and provide:
- Abundant access to natural light
- 100% effective natural ventilation
- Improved accessibility features that exceed current standards
- Excellent environmental performance including a minimum 7.5 star average NatHERS rating across the development, with 6.5 star minimum for any individual apartment
- Generous and high quality communal and private open space
- Facilities that support sustainable and active transport
Find out if your site is eligible for a Future Home design
This link will take you to the request portal where you can create an account, purchase plans, and manage your referral.
Contact the Future Homes sales team for enquires relating to purchasing a Future Homes design at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Future Homes referral team for all enquires relating to planning and referral matters at email@example.com.
Page last updated: 12/12/22