Future Homes Design B by LIAN architects is inspired by the qualities inherent in suburban living and the single-family home. By maximising private amenity with generous space, abundant natural light and seamless connections to large, private open spaces, this scheme overlays these qualities into a new denser form.
For more information about this design response, see Part 2 of the Building Future Homes: Adaptation guide.
- Abundant access to natural light
- 100% effective natural ventilation
- Improved accessibility features that exceed current standards
- Excellent environmental performance including a minimum 7.5-star average NatHERS rating across the development, with 6.5-star minimum for any individual apartment
- Generous and high quality communal and private open space
- Facilities that support sustainable and active transport
Page last updated: 28/10/22