The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the proposed planning provisions.
Site owner: Melbourne Water
Public Use Zone - Schedule 1
Mixed Use Zone
Overlays and other provisions
Municipality: Whittlesea City Council
Address: (Part) 95 Williamsons Road, South Morang
- Exhibition period: 31 October 2016 - 9 December 2016
- Public hearings: Week beginning 6 February 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: April 2017
The Advisory Committee hosted a public information session on 17 November to outline the process, timing and how to make a submission, and answer questions.
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for submitters who wish to make a presentation, in the week beginning 6 February 2017.
If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help you understand the proposal and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet (PDF, 219.9 KB)
- Planning Report, Planisphere - October 2016 (PDF, 4.2 MB)
- Public Use Zone 36_01 (PDF, 563.8 KB)
- Mixed Use Zone 32_04 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Development Plan Overlay 43_04 (PDF, 420.1 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay - draft schedule (PDF, 113.1 KB)
- Vegetation protection overlay 42_02 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Vegetation Protection Overlay Schedule 1 42_02s01 (PDF, 194.8 KB)
- Zoning maps
- For site and the proposed planning provisions selection enquiries, please contact Melbourne Water.
☎ Phone: (03) 9679 7136
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advisory Committee process or timing enquiries, please contact Planning Panels Victoria.
☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317
📧 Email: email@example.com
- All other enquiries should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service.
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org