The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Owner of the site: Southern Rural Water
|Zoning||Public Use Zone 1 (Service and Utility)||Farming Zone|
|Overlays and other provisions||Environmental Significance Overlay - Schedule 2||Retain Exisiting Overlays|
Municipality: Baw Baw Shire Shire Council
Site address: Blue Rock Road, Willow Grove
- Exhibition period: 6 February 2017 – 17 March 2017
- Public Hearings: 6 April 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: May 2017
The Advisory Committee is hosting a public information session if you have any questions about the process, timing or how to make a submission.
The public information session is being held on:
Monday 20 February: 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Willow Grove Community Centre,
12 Moe-Willowgrove Road, Willow Grove
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for those submitters who wish to make a presentation. This will be held on 6 April 2017. If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help understand what is being proposed and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information Sheet (PDF, 166.4 KB)
- Planning Report, JW Planning 2016 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Farming Zone (PDF, 58.8 KB)
- Zoning map (PDF, 8.4 MB)
Planning Scheme Provisions
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 27.5 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay (PDF, 37.9 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay – Schedule 2 (PDF, 36.1 KB)
- Questions relating to the site and the selection of the proposed planning provisions, please contact Joey Whitehead ☎ Phone: (03) 0407 849 744 or 📧 Email: email@example.com
- Questions relating to the Advisory Committee process or timing, please contact Planning Panels Victoria. ☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317 or 📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other questions should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service
☎ Phone: (03)8683 0901 or 📧 Email: email@example.com