The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the proposed planning provisions.
Site owner: Melbourne Water
Public Use Zone 1 – Service and Utility
General Residential Zone - Schedule 1
Overlays and other provisions
Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO)
Design and Development Overlay – Schedule 1 (DDO1)
Environmental Significance Overlay – Schedule 17 (ESO17)
Vegetation Protection Overlay – Schedule 1 (VPO1)
Retain all existing overlays
Municipality: Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
Address:181 Jetty Road to Herman Street, Rosebud
- Exhibition period: 31 October 2016 - 9 December 2016
- Public Hearings: Week beginning 6 February 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: April 2017
The Advisory Committee hosted a public information session on 16 November to outline the process, timing and how to make a submission, and answer questions.
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for submitters who wish to make a presentation, in the week beginning 6 February 2017.
If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help you understand the proposal and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet (PDF, 186.4 KB)
- Planning Report, Glossop Town Planning - October 2016 (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Arboricultural Assessment and Treemap Report - August 2016 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Ecological Assessment Report - Abzeco - August 2016 (PDF, 5.3 MB)
- Preliminary Cultural Heritage Study - EH Partners - October 2016 (PDF, 10.5 MB)
- Site Investigation Environmental Earth Science - June 2016 (PDF, 8.1 MB)
- Public Use Zone Clause 36_01 (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay 42_01 (PDF, 42.4 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay - Schedule 42_01s17 (PDF, 24.5 KB)
- Vegetation Protection Overlay 42_02 (PDF, 44.8 KB)
- Vegetation Protection Overlay - Schedule 42_02s01 (PDF, 30.8 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay 43_02 (PDF, 26.4 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay - Schedule 43_02s01 (PDF, 34.3 KB)
- Bushfire Management Overlay 44_06 (PDF, 35.8 KB)
- General Residential Zone 32_08 (PDF, 46.4 KB)
- General Residential Zone - Schedule 1 32_08s01_morn (PDF, 12.9 KB)
- Zoning Map (PDF, 511.1 KB)
Additional information provided by Melbourne Water 17 February 2017
- Additional information provided by Melbourne water 17 February 2017 no 1 (PDF, 600.9 KB)
- Additional information provided by Melbourne water 17 February 2017 no 2 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Additional information provided by Melbourne water 17 February 2017 no 3 (PDF, 106.6 KB)
- Additional information provided by Melbourne water 17 February 2017 no 4 (PDF, 545.9 KB)
- For site and proposed planning provisions selection enquiries, please contact Melbourne Water.
☎ Phone: (03) 9679 7136
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advisory Committee process or timing enquiries, please contact Planning Panels Victoria.
☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317
📧 Email: email@example.com
- All other enquiries should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service.
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org