The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the proposed planning provisions.
Site owner: Austin Health and Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
Public Use Zone
Retain existing zone
Overlays and other provisions
Heritage Overlay 62
Heritage Overlay 63
Reduce the extent of Heritage Overlay 62 and Heritage Overlay 63
Municipality: Banyule City Council
Address: 145 Studley Road, Heidelberg
- Exhibition period: 31 October 2016 - 9 December 2016
- Public hearings: Week beginning 6 February 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: April 2017
The Advisory Committee hosted a public information session on 14 November to outline the process, timing and how to make a submission, and answer questions.
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for submitters who wish to make a presentation, in the week beginning 6 February 2017.
If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help you understand the proposal and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet (PDF, 807.81 KB)
- Planning Report - Austin Health, February 2017 (PDF, 421.77 KB)
- Heritage Assessment, Lovell Chen - March 2015 (PDF, 11037.22 KB)
- Austin Davies Feasibility Study, Design Inc - July 2016 (PDF, 4106.19 KB)
- Heritage Overlay Clause 43_01 (PDF, 53.57 KB)
- Heritage Overlay - Schedule _Page 7 only (PDF, 64.45 KB)
- Heritage Overlay Map - existing (PDF, 419.62 KB)
- Heritage Overlay Map - proposed (PDF, 63.24 KB)
- For site and the proposed planning provisions selection enquiries, please contact Austin Health.
☎ Phone: (03) 9679 7136
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advisory Committee process or timing enquiries, please contact Planning Panels Victoria.
☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317
📧 Email: email@example.com
- All other enquiries should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service.
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org