1 Hopetoun Avenue, Brunswick West
The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the proposed planning provisions.
Municipality: Moreland City Council
Site owner of the site: Melbourne Water
Public Park and Recreation Zone
Neighbourhood Residential Zone - Schedule 1
Overlays and other provisions
Development Contributions Plan Overlay - Schedule 1
Environmental Significance Overlay - Schedule 2 (ESO2)
Erosion Management Overlay (EMO)
Retain all existing overlays.
Environmental Audit Overlay (new)
- Exhibition period: 31 October 2016 - 9 December 2016
- Public hearings: Week beginning 6 February 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: April 2017
The Advisory Committee hosted a public information session on 15 November to outline the process, timing and how to make a submission, and answer questions.
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for submitters who wish to make a presentation, in the week beginning 6 February 2017.
If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help you understand what the proposal and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet (PDF, 186.1 KB)
- Planning Report, Glossop Town Planning - October 2016 (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- Public Park and Recreation Zone 36_02 (PDF, 35.0 KB)
- Development Contribution Plan 45_06 (PDF, 25.6 KB)
- Development Contribution Plan - Schedule 45_06s01 (PDF, 787.3 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay 42_01 (PDF, 42.4 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay - Schedule 42_01s02 (PDF, 34.3 KB)
- Erosion Management Overlay 44_01 (PDF, 45.6 KB)
- Erosion Management Overlay - Schedule 44_01s (PDF, 29.5 KB)
- Environmental Audit Overlay 45_03 (PDF, 218.8 KB)
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone 32_09 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Neighbourhood Residential Zone Schedule 1 32_09s01_more (PDF, 305.3 KB)
- Zoning Maps (PDF, 456.0 KB)
- For site and the proposed planning provisions selection enquiries, please contact Melbourne Water.
☎ Phone: (03) 9679 7136
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advisory Committee process or timing enquiries, please contact Planning Panels Victoria.
☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317
📧 Email: email@example.com
- All other enquiries should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service.
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org