430-436 Blackshaws Road, Altona North
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Hobsons Bay City Council
- Information sheet (PDF, 600.3 KB)
- Planning Report (PDF, 4.2 MB)
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Residential Growth Zone (PDF, 49.6 KB)
- Schedule to Residential Growth Zone (PDF, 117.2 KB)
- Proposed Residential Growth Zone map (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.5 KB)
- Schedule to Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 124.9 KB)
- Proposed Development Plan Overlay map (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Arboricultural Assessment - 24 January 2014 (PDF, 885.8 KB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 430-436 Blackshaws Road, Altona North was gazetted as Hobsons Bay Planning Scheme amendment GC51 on 19 January 2017.