74-76 Glasgow Avenue, Reservoir
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Brimbank City Council
- Information sheet (PDF, 661.8 KB)
- Planning Report - Urbis, February 2016 (PDF, 5.2 MB)
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- General Residential Zone (PDF, 46.4 KB)
- Schedule to General Residential Zone (PDF, 78.5 KB)
- Proposed General Residential Zone map (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Development Contributions Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.6 KB)
- Development Plan Overlay (PDF, 27.4 KB)
- Proposed Schedule to Development Plan Overlay (DOC, 1.4 MB)
- Proposed Development Plan Overlay map (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Arboricultural Assessment - 16 January 2014 (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 74-76 Glasgow Avenue, Reservoir, was gazetted as Darebin Planning Scheme amendment GC64 on 30 June 2017.