31 Radford Road, Reservoir
The Minister for Planning referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Read about the final outcome below.
Landowner: Department of Education and Training
Municipality: Brimbank City Council
- Information sheet (PDF, 627.3 KB)
- Planning Report - Urbis, February 2016 (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Public Use Zone (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Industrial 1 Zone (PDF, 46.4 KB)
- Proposed Industrial 1 Zone map (PDF, 78.5 KB)
- Development Contributions Plan Overlay (PDF, 25.6 KB)
- Environmental Significance Overlay (PDF, 27.4 KB)
- Erosion Management Overlay (PDF, 45.6 KB)
- Land Subject to Inundation Overlay (PDF, 36.3 KB)
- Arboricultural Assessment - 22 January 2014 (PDF, 11.0 MB)
Advisory Committee Report
Changes to the planning provisions for 31 Radford Road, Reservoir, was gazetted as Darebin Planning Scheme amendment GC64 on 30 June 2017.