Under section 20(5) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987, the Minister for Planning is seeking the views of particular parties regarding this proposal.
Landowner: Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
Municipality: Boroondara City Council
The DHHS has proposed that the western part of the site (253 Cotham Road and 2-12 and 14-18 Cecil Street, Kew) be rezoned from General Residential Zone – Schedule 4 to Public Use Zone 3 (Health and Community). This will allow the entire site consolidated under the same zone to properly reflect the current land use and continued public ownership.
- Information sheet (PDF, 156.6 KB)
- Planning Report, Glossop Town Planning - September 2016 (PDF, 7.3 MB)
- Existing General Residential Zone (PDF, 52.6 KB)
- Existing Schedule 4 to General Residential Zone (PDF, 30.1 KB)
- Existing General Residential Zone Map (PDF, 763.7 KB)
- Proposed Public Use Zone (PDF, 29.9 KB)
- Proposed Schedule to Public Use Zone (PDF, 10.9 KB)
- Proposed Public Use Zone Map (PDF, 48.8 KB)
If you have any questions regarding this proposal, please get in touch via the contact details below.
Planner, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
☎ Phone: (03) 8386 0950
✉ Email: email@example.com