The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the proposed planning provisions.
Site owner: Melbourne Water
Public Use Zone - Service and Utility
General Residential Zone - Schedule 2
Overlays and other provisions
Development Contributions Plan Overlay - Schedule 1
Retain existing overlay
Municipality: Darebin City Council
Address: 48 Rona Street, Reservoir
- Exhibition period: 31 October 2016 - 9 December 2016
- Public hearings: Week beginning 6 February 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: April 2017
The Advisory Committee hosted a public information session on 14 November to outline the process, timing and how to make a submission, and answer questions.
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for submitters who wish to make a presentation, in the week beginning 6 February 2017.
If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help you understand the proposal and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information sheet (PDF, 171.5 KB)
- Planning Report, Glossop Town Planning - October 2016 (PDF, 2.2 MB)
- Public Use Zone 36_01 (PDF, 30.5 KB)
- Development Contribution Plan 45_06 (1) (PDF, 25.6 KB)
- Development Contribution Plan - Schedule 45_06s01_dare (PDF, 431.8 KB)
- General Residential Zone 32_08 (PDF, 46.4 KB)
- General Residential Zone - Schedule 32_08s02 (PDF, 12.8 KB)
- Zoning Maps (PDF, 542.9 KB)
- For site and the proposed planning provisions selection enquiries, please contact Melbourne Water.
☎ Phone: (03) 9679 7136
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Advisory Committee process or timing enquiries, please contact Planning Panels Victoria.
☎ Phone: (03) 9223 5317
📧 Email: email@example.com
- All other enquiries should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service.
☎ Phone: (03) 8683 0901
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org