The Minister for Planning has referred this site to the Government Land Standing Advisory Committee (Advisory Committee) for advice on the future planning provisions.
Owner of the site: Department of Justice and Regulation (DOJR).
Note: The Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) is managing the rezone and sale of the surplus land on behalf of DOJR.
|Zoning||Public Park and Recreation Zone (PPRZ)||Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)|
|Overlays and other provisions||
Design and Development Overlay - Schedule 2 (DDO2)|
Public Acquisition Overlay - Schedule 3 (PAO3)
Retain Existing Overlays
and apply an Environmental Audit Overlay (EAO) to 119 Curlewis Street only
Municipality: Swan Hill Rural Council
Site address: 119 & 123 Curlewis Street, Swan Hill
- Exhibition period: 6 February 2017 – 17 March 2017
- Public Hearings: Early April 2017
- Advisory Committee Report due to Minister for Planning: May 2017
The Advisory Committee is hosting a public information session if you have any questions about the process, timing or how to make a submission.
The public information session is being held on:
Thursday 23 February: 6.30 pm – 7.30pm
Swan Hill Town Hall Performing Arts and Conference Centre
53-57 McCullum Street, Swan Hill
The Advisory Committee will hold public hearings for those submitters who wish to make a presentation. These will be held 28 and 29 March 2017. If you have requested to make a presentation, the Advisory Committee will write to you to confirm the date, time and location of the public hearings after the exhibition period has closed.
The following information will help understand what is being proposed and why the planning provisions were selected.
- Information Sheet (PDF, 140.42 KB)
- Planning Report, SP Planning 2016 (PDF, 7684.63 KB)
- Commercial 1 Zone (PDF, 43.53 KB)
- Environmental Audit Overlay (PDF, 20.65 KB)
- Zoning maps (PDF, 670.62 KB)
Planning Scheme Provisions
- Public Park and Recreation Zone (PDF, 34.99 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay (PDF, 26.4 KB)
- Design and Development Overlay – Schedule 2 (PDF, 23.54 KB)
- Public Acquisition Overlay (PDF, 28.29 KB)
How to make a submission
All submissions must be directed to the Advisory Committee and will be treated as public documents. If you would like to make a presentation at the Public Hearing, you must make a written submission and complete the relevant section of the online form.
- Questions relating to the site and the selection of the proposed planning provisions, please contact Department of Treasury and Finance ☎ Phone: (03) 9651 2106 or 📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions relating to the Advisory Committee process or timing, please contact Planning Panels Victoria. ☎ Phone: (03) 8392 5120 or 📧 Email: email@example.com
- All other questions should be directed to the Fast Track Government Land Service.
☎ Phone: (03)8683 0901 or 📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org