You can find out if your property is in an urban zone or if it is covered by the Bushfire Management Overlay and if a schedule applies by generating a free Planning Property Report, or using our interactive mapping tools, in VicPlan.
How to create Planning Property Report:
- Select VicPlan.
- Enter your property details and select 'Enter'.
- Check that it is your property, then select Create Planning Property Report button on the left side.
- The report will show first the zone that applies to your property, followed by any overlays that might apply. The last page of the property report will indicate if your property is in a Bushfire Prone Area. If your property is in a Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO) it will also be in a Bushfire Prone Area (BPA).
- Link to the zone and any relevant overlay provisions in the planning scheme from the report.
- If a schedule applies to your property a link will be provided to the schedule. For example, a schedule to the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO) will be shown by a number after BMO, such as BMO1 or BMO2.
Page last updated: 19/08/19