You can find out if your property is in an urban zone or if it is covered by the Bushfire Management Overlay and if a schedule applies by using our free Planning Property Report or Planning Maps Online tools.
How to Use the Online Planning Property Report:
- In the Planning Property Report, select the 'I agree' button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your property details and select the 'Search' button.
- Check that it is your property, then select the 'Next' button.
- You will be presented with a range of property report options.
- Select 'Planning Property Report (no charge)' and how you want to view it
- View the report showing first the zone that applies to your property, followed by any overlays that might apply.
- Link to the zone and any relevant overlay provisions in the planning scheme from the report.
- If a schedule applies to your property a link will be provided to the schedule. For example, a schedule to the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO) will be shown by a number after BMO, such as BMO1 or BMO2.
Page last updated: 08/05/19