Scenario: I have lodged a planning permit application, but it hasn’t been decided yet.
- The council will contact you if they need more information, or to advise you of the next steps; or
- You can contact the council to ask how they intend to proceed.
- The extreme bushfire hazard was already present on the land, potentially affecting development via the Building Act and regulations.
- The council needs to consider bushfire hazard and risk when assessing your application.
- If bushfire hazard wasn’t already addressed as part of the application, the council may ask you for further information and refer the application to the CFA for comment.
Page last updated: 07/08/20