Local council application forms - visit your council website

Application forms for councils in Victoria are no longer available on this site.

Each council has its own planning permit application forms.

The council can provide you with the correct form or you can visit their website.

In most cases, the local council is the responsible authority for issuing planning permits.

Forms for applications to the Minister for Planning

For some areas the Minister for Planning is the responsible authority. The appropriate forms are provided below.

Use these forms where the Minister for Planning is responsible for making the decision about your permit application.

This includes applications in:

  • Alpine Resorts
  • Central City
  • Docklands
  • French Island and Sandstone Island
  • Port of Melbourne
  • all other applications to the Minister for Planning such as wind energy facilities applications under Clause 61.01.

The schedule to clause 61.01 of your local planning scheme identifies who is responsible for issuing planning permits.

You can also request a copy of the forms from the your local departmental regional office.

More information

For more information or help with Minister for Planning forms, get in touch via the contact details below.

☎ Phone: 1800 789 386
✉ Email: development.approvals@delwp.vic.gov.au

Page last updated: 16/04/20