If you’re satisfied with the outcome of negotiations with the permit applicant, or you don’t want to pursue your submission, you can withdraw it by writing to council.

If you withdraw your submission you’ll lose your right to apply to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for a review. Don’t withdraw your submission unless you’re completely satisfied that your concerns have been addressed and the changes have been made to the application or are confirmed in writing.

You can also withdraw a submission conditionally, for example, provided certain changes are made. This will protect your right to apply for a review if the changes are not made.

Page last updated: 12/09/19