Previous planning advisory committees and panels appointed by Planning Panels Victoria are listed on this page after a final report has been submitted.
Prior to a report being submitted, the advisory committee or panel will be listed on the Current Panels and Committees page.
List of previous panels and committees
- Animal Industries Advisory Committee
The Committee was appointed to consider how the planning system can support the growth of Animal Industries in Victoria.
- Ballarat Station Precinct Advisory Committee
An Advisory Committee has been appointed to provide advice on a proposed amendment to the Ballarat Planning Scheme. The amendment would facilitate redevelopment of the Ballarat Railway Station Precinct.
- Brunswick Terminal Station Upgrade Advisory Committee
Learn about the review of the planning approvals process for the upgrade to the Brunswick Terminal Station.
- East West Link (Eastern Section) Project Assessment Committee
The East West Link was a proposed cross-city road connection extending across Melbourne from the Eastern Freeway to the M80 Ring Road.
- Flemington Hill and Epsom Road Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee appointed to advise about the rezoning and development of two precincts within the Flemington Racecourse.
- Infrastructure Design Manual Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee appointed to review the implementation of the Infrastructure Design Manual into planning schemes across Victoria.
- Lal Lal Wind Farm
Learn about the panel appointed to review the application to amend the planning permit for the Lal Lal Wind Farm
- MCG Quarries - Ombersley Quarry Advisory Committee
This Advisory Committee considered an application made by MCG Quarries for a basalt stone quarry at 320 Mooleric Road, Ombersley.
- Macedon Ranges Protection Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee appointed to provide advice about legislation to protect the Macedon Ranges
- Major Hazards Facilities Advisory Committee
This Advisory Committee was appointed by the Minister for Planning to provide advice on the way land use buffers around Major Hazard Facilities are determined and implemented
- Managing Residential Development Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee that was established to report on the application of residential zones Melbourne and four regional cities.
- Melbourne Metro Rail Inquiry
A joint Inquiry/Advisory Committee has been appointed to consider the Environment Effects Statement, a draft planning scheme amendment and public submissions associated with the Melbourne Metro Rail Project.
- Melbourne Regional Landfill expansion, Ravenhall
A Panel was appointed to consider a permit application called-in by the Minister for Planning, for the expansion of the Melbourne Regional Landfill at Ravenhall.
- Former Moonee Ponds Market Site Advisory Committee
See the progress of the advisory committee considering the application for Stage 2 of the former Moonee Ponds Market redevelopment.
- Mortlake South Wind Farm permit amendment
Learn about the panel appointed to review the application to amend the planning permit for the Mortlake South Wind Farm
- Punt Road Public Acquisition Overlay Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee appointed to review the future of the Public Acquisition Overlay (overlay) affecting properties within the City of Stonnington.
- Residential Zones Standing Advisory Committee - Stage 3
The Residential Zones Standing Advisory Committee provides advice to the proposed residential zones for the City of Port Phillip.
- Standard Development Contributions Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee appointed to provide advice to inform the Minister’s decision on the final framework for a new Victorian development contributions system and for the establishment of standard levies.
- State Planning Policy Framework Review Advisory Committee
Learn about the review of the State Planning Policy Framework, part of the Victorian planning system that sets policy direction for state planning issues
- Stockyard Hill Wind Farm
Learn about the panel appointed to review the application to amend the planning permit for the Stockyard Hill Wind Farm.
- Tarran Valley Rezoning Advisory Committee
Learn about the advisory committee appointed to consider Amendment 36 to the Mount Alexander Planning Scheme.
- Vincent Care Advisory Committee
A committee established to consider Vincent Care’s application to redevelop properties in North Melbourne.
- Woolsthorpe Wind Farm
Learn about the panel appointed to review the application to amend the planning permit for the Woolsthorpe Wind Farm.
Panels and committees not listed on this page
Information on panels and committees not listed here can be obtained from Planning Panels Victoria:
(03) 8392 5116