Advisory committee reports on planning permit application appeals that have been called in from the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) are released at the Minister's discretion, usually once a final decision has been made on the matter under consideration.
Unlike planning scheme amendment panel reports, VCAT appeal call-in reports are not automatically publicly available 28 days after the submission of the report.
Details of recently released appeal call-in reports are listed below; earlier reports can be found at Australian Legal Information Institute.
Review of proposals to establish supermarkets and specialty shops at 119-135 and 114-122 Thompson Avenue, Cowes.
Bass Coast Planning Scheme:
- Permit application P2162/2009 - 119-135 Thompson Avenue, Cowes
- Permit application P2506/2009 - 114-122 Thompson Avenue, Cowes
- Advisory Committee Report, April 2010 (PDF, 761.8 KB)
Extension of the Gateway Plaza Shopping Centre at 154 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool.
Warrnambool Planning Scheme:
- Permit application P2008/311
- Advisory Committee Report, December 2009 (PDF, 269.6 KB)
Establishment of a 14 turbine wind farm at Yaloak South, Mt Wallace.
For hard copies of any report, reports that don’t appear on this site, or more information contact:
Planning Panels Victoria
1 Spring Street
Tel: (03) 8392 6396
Fax: (03) 8392 6381